Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Ask

Week 6-Day 7


        I Am yours.  I am your God, your Father.  Ask and it shall be given to you.  Believe it.  I offer you mountain moving faith.

        Take up the authority that has been given to you by My Spirit, with Whom NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE (and nothing will be impossible to you, Matt. 17:20).  My Word says, 'Ask, and it will be given to you, seek and you will find,'
                AND that 'you do not have because you do not ask'...(James 4:2)

....so what should you be doing?  PRAYING

Ask your Father.. for your needs/wants/desires....

Why would you lament?.....  ASK.....

Why would you worry?.....ASK....

Why lose sleep?.... ASK and TRUST ME.... 


This is the confidence you have in approaching God, dear friend: that if you ask anything according to His will, He hears you. (1 John 5:14)  "On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul."  Psalm 138:3


"When I am afraid, I will trust in You.... with whom all things are possible... limitless!!"

Matthew 7:7, 17:20, 21:21-22, Psalm 56:3, Matt 19:26

------------



'Watch the Ramparts' Wrap-up


I hope this has been a blessing to you and that you have renewed some spiritual disciplines or 'fallen into' some brand new ones that you will continue because you have realized the depths of the benefits of intimacy with Jesus.

I pray that this has sparked a deep hunger in you, one in which you will continue to turn to Jesus and His Word to fill.  

I dream that God will use what He has placed on my heart here to change lives, drawing many closer to His heart and to obedience, and that it will be passed along and spread so that we cover more and more areas in prayer, as we each pray for 'our sphere' and areas that He has placed on our heart. 

I ask that you take two weeks away from this commitment and then pray about starting it again and asking others to join you.

Let's join together and cover our world in effective prayer, as we also love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength and ACT, loving our neighbor as ourselves (Luke 10:27).

Ask and Act.

Blessings to you all.  Thank you for joining me.  Don't neglect reviewing all that God has spoken to your heart and taught you these 6 weeks.  Thank you for your commitment.  I know that God has surely met your commitment with His Presence.  

"O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.
So I will bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offered praises with joyful lips." 
Psalm 63:1-5

(This is part of a 6 week prayer strategy series. To return to 'watch the ramparts' homepage: click here)

No comments: