Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Do Your Part

Week 6- Day 5

"When You said, 'Seek My face,' my heart said to You, 
'Your face, O Lord, I shall seek." 
Psalm 27:8

Beloved, you are Mine, called out from among.

               (Have you answered that call, opened that free gift?)

You are each uniquely different FOR My purpose.

                (Give yourself and others grace to be different.)

Keep seeking My face, and it will be My face you will find.

Care only what I think, My Child.  I am FOR you (not against you), and the praise and acceptance of this world cannot even begin to compare to 'My pleasure in you'.  

Do not live for today.  

Deny these worldly desires (of not being looked at, criticized, talked about, OR of being praised and lauded by men) and look for and live for the age to come (2 Peter 3).

There are many examples of men afraid and ‘unable’ in their own eyes: just consider Moses or Gideon. Who you ‘think’ you are, with your limitations, is NOT the issue--it is all about Who I am and what I have planned to do with you. 

Don't forget that I am what people are longing for, what people are hungry for (even My people). GIVE ME AND MY WORD.  LEAD THEM TO THE RIVER OF LIVING WATER TO DRINK FOR THEMSELVES.  Make their hearts long for the PURE word: living and powerful and active and judging even the intentions of hearts.  Give it out.

As you pray for revival, obey and do your part as I use you to answer that prayer.

Allow Me to use the gifts I have given you for their purpose.

Titus 2:11-14 "For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds."

(This is part of a 6 week prayer strategy series. To return to 'watch the ramparts' homepage: click here)


No comments: