Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Move Forward

Week 5- Day 4


“Oh Lord, You are my God;
I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name;
For You have worked wonders,
Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.” Isaiah 25:1


Plans formed long ago, with My perfect faithfulness.
I AM.
May My name be exalted above all things of earth and heaven.
I AM God – alone.
And I will not give My glory to another.
Worked wonders………….plans formed long ago…………with perfect faithfulness.


Bow the knee to Me and to Me alone.
Do not bow (in weeping and fear) to the circumstances surrounding you.
Do not bow (in discouragement and fear) to the people around you.
Do not bow to fear.
I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power and love and sound judgment.
Work out what has been entrusted unto you.
And do not bend the knee to any other.
Do not bend.
Do not let your hands fall limp.


Put your hand to the plow and
Move forward.
Face set, 
With a listening ear to hear My voice guiding you
On a mission of love, power, discipline
To give out to those around you.
To do good as you have opportunity.
I have chosen you to stand before Me, to minister to Me, and to be My minister.
Do not be negligent now.  2 Chron. 29:11



You are My witness and My servant whom I have chosen,
 so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He.
   Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me.
 I, even I, am the Lord, and there is no savior besides Me.
 It is I who have declared and saved and proclaimed,
so you are My witness, and I am God. 
Even from eternity I am He, and there is none who can deliver out of My hand;
I act and who can reverse it?Isaiah 43:10-13
I make a way…..Isaiah 43:16

(This is part of a 6 week prayer strategy series. To return to 'watch the ramparts' homepage: click here)



No comments: