Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Take the Known Steps

Week 4-Day 7

Set out on the course ahead of you. 

Set out and take the 'known' steps. 

Those are the only steps that you are currently responsible for: just the known ones. Don't concern yourself with the unknown that come after that. There will be the faith available to take those risks too when the time comes. Fix your eyes on Me and though it may 'feel' as if this statement is not true, see that honestly, 

NO step that I direct is truly 'risky' because I am always 'a sure thing’!

That’s true even when the ‘sure thing’ doesn’t look like it was very successful in the natural.

Go forth in abandoned confidence in My great love. 

When you call, I always answer. I have made you bold with strength in your soul.     (Ps. 138:3)


Habakkuk  2:1 “I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; and I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, and how I may reply when I am reproved.”

-Review your notes and thoughts from this week.
-Are there any ‘known’ steps that need to be taken?
-Spend some time ‘dreaming’ this weekend.  What makes your heart ‘fly’?

-Pray into some of God’s promises over your life.


(This is part of a 6 week prayer strategy series. To return to 'watch the ramparts' homepage: click here).

No comments: