Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Your Fearless Confidence

His Word: “….do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence!
For that fearless confidence carries a great and glorious compensation of reward.
For you have NEED of 1)steadfast patience and 2)endurance
so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is PROMISED……..
The just shall live by faith… and if he draws back and shrinks in fear, My soul has no delight or pleasure in him. [Hab. 2:3,4] BUT OUR WAY IS NOT that of those who draw back to eternal misery and are utterly destroyed, but WE ARE OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE [who cleave to and trust in and rely on God through Jesus Christ, the Messiah] and by faith preserve the soul.” From Hebrews 10:35-39 Amplified Bible



And our response: Oh Lord, You have given me all I need for life and godliness so that I have all I need to believe, to walk in the promises, and to have fearless confidence to perform and fully accomplish Your will! You have given me the faith and power to believe in Your promises. I take the seed of Your Word into this redeemed, good, and honest heart, and I hold it fast! (Let it not be stolen away.) Lord, You, produce a crop one-hundred times as great in my life! I trust in You…not in my ability or lack thereof. (see Luke 8:8,11,15)


“..we constantly pray for you, that our God may deem and count you worthy of [your] calling and [His] every gracious purpose of goodness, and with power may complete in [your] every particular work of faith (faith which is that leaning of the whole human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness). Thus may the name of our Lord Jesus Christ be glorified and become more glorious through and in you, and may you [also be glorified] in Him according to the grace (favor and blessing –of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One.)” 2 Thessalonians 1:11,12 Amplified Bible

No comments: