Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

You Will Know My Voice

"Your ears will hear a voice behind you,'This is the way, walk in it,' whenever you turn to the right or the left." Isaiah 30:21

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:27

Jesus did not say that His sheep will hear His voice and then should distrust it because they should beware that they are probably hearing Him incorrectly. (In fact, where would that thought possibly come from? The thief- John 10:10.) He is big enough to to make us KNOW wisdom and MAKE us hear correctly as we seek Him, as "He is a rewarder of those who seek Him."

"Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom." Psalm 51:6

"And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

"Seek My face, and My face you will find."

Lord, MAKE US TO KNOW WISDOM in our innermost being- that we may know that we KNOW.

No comments: